Keywords
Collection #
Collection Name Collection #
Author Date
Description
Microfilm Number
Series Number

Inventory for MSA SC 4959-16



MSA SC 4959-16 contains 70 unit(s). Showing results 1 to 15.

Results Per Page:

Return to Collection Information

First Previous Page of 5 Next Last
MSA SC 4959-16-2726
Dates1879-1923
MediumVarious formats
Storage
Contact the Department of Special Collections for location
Description
plat of Theodore G. Lurman property surveyed 1923; Bloomsburg Ave, Hill Rd., Payson Ave.; map of Farmlands laid out in lots of Mrs. Lurman's property situated near Catonsville surveyed 1879
MSA SC 4959-16-2727
Dates1928
MediumVarious formats
Storage
Contact the Department of Special Collections for location
Description
Plat of W. George Hynson property - lots near Ruxton surveyed 1928
MSA SC 4959-16-2728
Dates1913
MediumVarious formats
Storage
Contact the Department of Special Collections for location
Description
Plat of William Berger property subdivision - Belair Road & Willax Avenues surveyed 1913
MSA SC 4959-16-2730
Dates
MediumVarious formats
Storage
Contact the Department of Special Collections for location
Description
William A. Ritter - lots on Philadelphia Road
MSA SC 4959-16-2731
Dates
Medium
Storage
Contact the Department of Special Collections for location
Description
Johnson subdivision at Essex east of Mace Avenue - file empty
MSA SC 4959-16-2732
Dates1923
MediumVarious formats
Storage
Contact the Department of Special Collections for location
Description
plat of subdivision of lots - Woodbine & Charles Street Avenues north of Chesapeake Avenue surveyed 1923
MSA SC 4959-16-2733
Dates1924-1928
MediumVarious formats
Storage
Contact the Department of Special Collections for location
Description
plat of Valiquet Park - Hamilton Ave. surveyed 1928 & 1924
MSA SC 4959-16-2734
Dates1868
MediumVarious formats
Storage
Contact the Department of Special Collections for location
Description
Andrew C. Dash, et al. - Windsor Mill Road "Well's Manor"; tracing to 1868
MSA SC 4959-16-2735
Dates1889
MediumVarious formats
Storage
Contact the Department of Special Collections for location
Description
Plat of Aigburth Vale - the Estate of John E. Owens as sold surveyed 1889 (York & Hillen Roads)
MSA SC 4959-16-2736
Dates
MediumVarious formats
Storage
Contact the Department of Special Collections for location
Description
plat of John Parks property - Chestnut Ridge
MSA SC 4959-16-2737-1
Dates
MediumVarious formats
Storage
Contact the Department of Special Collections for location
Description
B: Land Street Estate - York Road, Timonium, Md.
MSA SC 4959-16-2737-2
Dates
MediumVarious formats
Storage
Contact the Department of Special Collections for location
Description
A: Land Street Estate - York Road, Timonium, Md.
MSA SC 4959-16-2738
Dates1925
MediumVarious formats
Storage
Contact the Department of Special Collections for location
Description
Plat of Jacob M. Hollopetec tract, Baynesville, Md. (Joppa Rd.) surveyed & subdivided 1925
MSA SC 4959-16-2739
Dates1928
MediumVarious formats
Storage
Contact the Department of Special Collections for location
Description
Harford Road widening - from City line to Taylor Ave. plat surveyed 1928
MSA SC 4959-16-2740
Dates1886
MediumVarious formats
Storage
Contact the Department of Special Collections for location
Description
South Addition to Park-above City line (Harford Road) surveyed 1886
First Previous Page of 5 Next Last
Top

This information resource of the Maryland State Archives is presented here for fair use in the public domain. When this material is used, in whole or in part, proper citation and credit must be attributed to the Maryland State Archives. PLEASE NOTE: Rights assessment for associated source material is the responsibility of the user.


Tell Us What You Think About the Maryland State Archives Website


[ Archives' Home Page ||  All About Maryland ||  Maryland Manual On-Line ||  Reference & Research
Search the Archives ||  Education & Outreach ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]


Governor    General Assembly    Judiciary    Maryland.Gov   


© Copyright April 19, 2018 Maryland State Archives